Kiribati Language Week
The theme for Kiribati language week is 'Ribanan te Taetae ni Kiribati e Kateimatoa ara Katei ao Kinakira;' which in English means 'Nurturing Kiribati language promotes our Cultural Identity and Heritage'.
The theme supports Kiribati people living in New Zealand, to connect with their culture and identity through the Kiribati language. There is a strong focus on utilising technology and virtual platforms as a tool to promote language, culture, and identity.
2020 Kiribati Language Week Poster
Help promote Kiribati Language Week in your church, workplace, school or your community.
- Reirei Ma Nei Mauri "Learning with Nei Mauri" - Animated 3D educational video
- Kiribati Language cards
- Nei Raoi Stays Home - Kiribati children's book
- Kiribati Language Week poster
- Kiribati Language Week Facebook Banner - English
- Kiribati Language Week Facebook Banner - Kiribati
- Kiribati Email Signature
- Kiribati Facebook Page